Saturday, June 12, 2010

Nicky Pirates CDs!!!!!

Pardon the interuption from my review of GAME OVER, but this just in: Nicky engages in the piracy of rock music CDs. From a post at VF:


LAKEFOSSIL

[
forum info]
[online]
system overload
Posts: 515

Doom MetalJune 12, 2010, 03:19:pm

I used to have a SLEEP album on tape, my best friend dubbed it from CD for me and it was one of those bands I haven't heard in years. They were more in the territory of doing Stoner style doom metal.







You know what they say about people who live in glass houses, Nicky?

1 comment:

AngryInIllinois said...

Damn it. It's bad enough Lake Fossil Press has a reputation for stealing story titles, character names and ideas, legal or not, but this?

Here he was a champion against piracy, and it turns out he's just as bad as they are.

That takes food off the artist's plate when he does that, Jenny!