Friday, March 12, 2010

Nicky's Latest Opus

I'm not usually in on the best gossip, but...Nicky's latest opus "When Angels Wept Blood" is now out in circulation. For example, Black Bed Sheet Books, a company started by Nicholas Grabowsky and/or Downwarden (I'm a little unclear on the relationship there), has a copy. Downwarden is the place that posted Nicky's awful "Insect", so it's no surprise Nicky tried them with this novella. [Edited to clarify: Nicky submitted to BBSB. I don't know if he got accepted or not, just that BBSB has -- or had -- a copy sitting in an Inbox somewhere.]

We all know that Nicky's stories are littered with Gary Stu's. "Passenger" from Tabloid Purposes IV tops them all with no fewer than three, all of whom interact with each other. WAWB continues that tradition. Nicky's latest obsession has been metal music, and guess what...one of his characters is a "metalhead".

Of course, there's the obligatory Goth character. A girl.

Nicky also butchers history and religion by mixing Christian mythology (angels) with Greek mythology (Charon), nevermind that the heydey of Greek culture and mythology was about five centuries before Christianity was even a twinge in Mary's womb.

All in all, it's the usual mess.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I could not find it there.

Jenny said...

Oops, I should clarify. Nicky submitted to BBSB; I have no idea if it got accepted or not.

Lewis said...

I had to have a little snicker at Nicky's Insect story being published on that site under fan-fiction. I'll have to remember that the next tiem he starts to rant about how much he hates it.

Jenny said...

He's also got a Johnny Alien or something story up at fanfiction.net. Let me go check... Yep, here's his profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/528841/Nickolaus_Pacione

The link to the story is at the bottom. He's such a hypocrite.

Nickolaus Pacione said...

You had no right to access that story Jenny. That one isn't even life so in fact you fucking tried to leak it here I will make it to the press that you like to plagiarize characters from a mentally ill writer. LEWIS, you fuck,you don't even know the back story why that story is on that site. It's not exactly fan fiction per say, I just threw it up there to see if other comic book writers will want to write in that universe.

Lewis said...

Hush Nicky, it's going to be all right we're here for you as your fantasy begins to crash down ad reality rears its ugly head.

Let me begin by helping you improve your reading comprehension my little dumpling. Jenny made no leak, she merely passed on an interesting bit of gossip about your latest story, nice title by the way mind if I borrow it for a bit? Of course you don't, after all being a good Christian it's your duty to help your fellow man, the good Samaritan and all that Jazz.

Anyway to continue Jenny merely said that she'd heard your new story had been submitted and something of the content, at no point did she post even the smallest excerpt of it or any real indication that someone had passed a copy on to her. Anyway if it is leaked that indicates a problem on your end snookums not ours.

Your context means nothing Nicky, as long as Fanfiction.net and that site stand you are listed as a proud purveyor of fan-fiction. To say nothing about your terrible Crow fan-fic, I have to ask Nicky did you write that one out of jealousy that Poppy Z. Brite got to write a real Crow novel?

Jenny said...

I could also have posted that the metalhead character dies in a motorcycle accident and that the Goth girl dies in a hit and run. Then they both become angels.
.
.
.
.
.
Nicky, I'll let you in on a little something: I *don't* have a copy of your story.

All of the information I posted, I got from YOUR posts on the Internet. If you don't want people to know what your story is about, then don't talk about it in public.