Friday, July 30, 2010

Nicky Plays Dictator

Nicky has been given admin powers over at Authorspub, and in less than 24 hours has just about destroyed the place. I feel bad for the James Watts, who started the Ning group, because all of the people who joined recently are leaving in droves due to Nicky's power-crazy shenanigans. Lets lok at some:

Todd Hollins had an "I [heart] my goat" avatar (see Todd's blog here in Blogger). Nicky removed it saying, "That is very wrong of a picture and this is a PG-13-light R rated venue. So kindly refrain from things that might be graphic with barn animals. The younger members don't want to see THAT." Hahaha. A candy heart is R-rated.

Todd has also posted a blog saying that he volunteered to be an admin. Nicky has deleted it and Todd has reposted something like four or five times now. Nicky apparently does not want the site owner to see it. Too bad that Todd also e-mailed it directly to James. And Todd was serious about trying to be a good admin, unlike Nicky who just wants to abuse people he doesn't like because in real life he is an impotent little troll.

Nicky also erased Sam's avatar, which was simply a picture of a woman with blood around her mouth. He left her this little nugget (scroll down to the bottom): "For your information for the next two weeks I will be locking all your threads, that's the consequence of insulting an admin. Treat the admins with respect, I mean all of them. I've seen what you called me so as cause and effect, I am resetting your picture because it's not PG-13 rated. When those two weeks are up, you will have access to the forums once again." Sam has put up another picture.

Nicky also locked all of Sam's forum threads and put tags like "insulting-admins", "disrespecting-admins", and "locked-thread". Way to go Vandalism-Nicky.

Nicky also doesn't like my review of Quakes and Storms in House of Horror Issue #14. He has this to say to Sam: "Well I think you're getting Quakes and Storms as a review and I read the review, it's insulting. I learned what you paid the author -- that's about as bad as not paying him. I personally demand about $10.00 per short story, and $35.00 for a novella. but I clearly won't be submitting to your mag anytime soon because you're too cheap for short stories ($5.00.) You have the same personality as Poppy Z. Brite. I am going to sponsor your former writers membership on AuthorsDen.com for the first year. You screwed one writer out of $50.00. Classy, very classy. Yep you're a troll. You can't type an e-mail without having a typo in it." BWAHAHAHAHA. Let's take a closer look at this:

---"I learned what you paid the author -- that's about as bad as not paying him." - Nicky is not one to talk about low payments - since he does more 4theluv anthologies than anything - or not paying. We all know that Nicky has a long track record of not paying contributors. Hell, he didn't even tell at least three of the contributors to EG10 that he had published them; that's one way to try to get around making promised payments.

---"I personally demand about $10.00 per short story, and $35.00 for a novella." - *snort* Nicky demands payment? Yeah, that's why he keep submitting to 4theluv projects. Hell, I probably made more last year off my writing (I won $35 for placing second in a fun little writing contest) than he did.

---"I am going to sponsor your former writers membership on AuthorsDen.com for the first year". - He does this instead of paying contributors that he owes money to?

---"You can't type an e-mail without having a typo in it." - Bwahahaha. *gasp* Sorry, had to do that. Nicky is the poster boy for abuse of the English language and has no business mocking anyone else's spelling.

Finally, Nicky has taken to making long rambling posts about his rules, his enforcement of the rules, sock puppets (I don't think that words means what he thinks it means), etc., etc., etc. - and then making them the featured blog or forum post. That's right, kids, it's all about Nicky. No one else gets to be featured or have a moment to shine. It's all Nicky, all the whine.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to log into Authorpub but I can't get in. I just get a message that the webpage isn't available - no matter what route I use to get in. Has he broken it already?

Jenny said...

Anon, I was able to log in today without a problem. Perhaps it was just down temporarily?

nickolaus pacione said...

I figured out who you are and you got me suspended. What is your fucking beef you blackhearted CUNT -- and yes you are a cunt that I will take a shit in the coffin of when you die. I will find it funny when they find your corpse beheaded in a car accident.

nickolaus pacione said...

I figured out who you are and you got me suspended. What is your fucking beef you blackhearted CUNT -- and yes you are a cunt that I will take a shit in the coffin of when you die. I will find it funny when they find your corpse beheaded in a car accident.

Jenny said...

Nicky, my profile page at AuthorsPub makes it clear that Todd Hollins is a user name and not my real name. I did not "get you suspended", nor was I the one who finally suspended you. For anything further, you need to take the issue up with the James Watts or James Fletcher (both of whom are aware of who I am).

P.S. My car has air bags, and I have a spotless driving record.

Melany said...

And we will all find it funny when you die and nobody gives a damn Nicky. Hell you probably smell so bad from lack of bathing it'll probably be a week before anyone notices the stench in the basement is worse than normal.

AngryInIllinois said...

Aw how sad, Nicky got de-modded and banned for good. We are all still there though yay! I'm glad because I like chatting with you guys.

I love this entry btw Jenny, because you showed what Nicky does when given power. Many of us have seen over the years similar behavior, like when he turned LJ's Goth board into a board about himself. He was banned from there as well.

Basically whenever Nicky gets a little bit of authority he becomes mad with power, he also does the same when he thinks he has something over on one of his enemies.